Some PARSUN Outboard Owner's & Service Manuals PDF are above the page.
Length (Overall): 700mm
Width (Overall): 343mm
Height (Overall): 1014mm
Transom Height: 381mm
Full Throttle Operating Range (r / min): 4500-5500
Maximum Output kw / HP (r / min): 4.3 (5.8) @ 5000
Idling Speed (r / min): 1000 - 1100
Engine Type: 2-Stroke
Bore x Stroke (mm): 55 X 43 (2.17 X 1.89)
Ignition System: CDI
Gear Positions: Forward - Neutral - Reverse
Gear Ratio: 2.08 (27/13)
Trim & Tilt System: Manual Tilt
Fuel Tank Capacity: Integral 2.7 lt
Maximum Fuel Usage: 3.10L/h
Fuel / Oil Ratio: 50:1
Gear Oil Capacity: 195cm3
Propellor Options: 3- 7 / 8" X 8"
Warranty: 2 Year Manufactures Warranty
Extended feature descriptions:
1. Fuel cap with integrated fuel tank breather.
2. Forward / Neutral / Reverse gearshift.
3. Water cooling outlet. This lets the customer know the outboard is pumping water to avoid the
4. Steering tensioner. Tightens or loosens steering system.
5. Marine grade aluminium castings. Stainless steel bolts & PPG (USA) painting systems.
6. Weighs 20kg.
7. Aluminium propeller, with rubber bushing.
8. Manual pull start.
9. Choke for initial start-up.
10. Stop button and overboard cut out. This stop button has a lanyard which you attach to start the
motor. The lanyard is then placed around your wrist or connected to your clothing or lifejacket in
case you fall from the boat. If you fall from the boat the lanyard will pull from the outboard stopping
operation. Manually pushing down on the button will stop the motor as well. This comes in handy
when stopping and starting frequently so you don’t need to keep connecting the lanyard.
11. Twist grip throttle. It gives the outboard a complete one handed control over the throttle and
steering. This is the safest method of control with tiller steer outboards.
12. Fuel tap.
13. Engine mounting clamps. Two threaded thumb screws used to secure the outboard to the boat.